I was on the Board of the Susan G. Komen Southeast Wisconsin Affiliate for six years and am now on Komen's National Board. One of Komen's main fundraising events is the Race for the Cure, which is coming up on September 25th on Milwaukee's lakefront. I'm encouraging family, friends and co-workers to support the Komen Race for the Cure because I want to make a difference in the fight against breast cancer. Please help me reach my fundraising goal by making a tax-deductible donation today or register for the Race and join thousands of others in the fight against breast cancer.
**You may donate online with your credit card by clicking the button below that reads "Donate Now!"
**You may also register for the Race for the Cure by clicking on the button above that reads "Register."
Your support helps us get another step closer to a world without breast cancer!
What does Komen do?
For more than 30 years, Komen for the Cure has played a critical role in every major advance in the fight against breast cancer transforming how the world talks about and treats this disease, and helping to turn millions of breast cancer patients into breast cancer survivors. Up to 75% of the money raised by the Komen Southeast Wisconsin Affiliate will be used to provide screening and treatment to women right here in our community. The remaining 25% is used to fund national research.
Over the next 30 years, an estimated 25 million women around the world will be diagnosed with breast cancer if we don't find a cure. Komen will not stop until we discover and deliver the cures. That's our promise.
We Will Find the Cure!