Sarah Schultz

More Than Pink Walk Alumni
Team Captain

My Achievements

Made a Personal Donation

$100

Milestone: $100

My Story

This year, I registered for the Komen MORE THAN PINK Walk because I wanted to take action and be More Than Pink®. I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer and need your help. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts.

Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer.  75 percent of the money raised through the Walk stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.

Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That's our promise.

As a three year survivor myself, and knowing many people who have also been touched by breast cancer, this cause is dear to me.  Please consider joining our team, making a donation, or just sending out positive thoughts and prayers. 

Thank you!


Read More Read Less Support Me
colorful ruler

Sarah Is MORE THAN PINK®

Add your name to the list!

Donate
Sarah's Donors Are MORE THAN PINK®!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Holly Williams
$52
Ms. Sarah L Schultz
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$25